· For one human being to love another:that is perhaps the most difficult of our tasks;the ultimate, the last test and proof,the work for which all other work is but preparation. —-Rainer Maria Rilke
· When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out. —-Elizabeth Bowen (1899-1973)
· Love is everything it’s cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. —–Erica Jong
· Wild Nights! Wild Nights! were I with theeWild Nights would be our luxury.Futile the winds to a heart in port, Gone with the compassGone with the chart–Rowing in Eden.Ah the Sea! Might I but moor– Tonight in thee ——Emily Dickinson
· For one human being to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation. —–Rainer Maria Rilke
· Love can make you do things that you never thought possible! —- Phil Collins
· Love and electricity are one in the same, my dear. If you do not feel the jolt in your soul every time a kiss is shared, a whisper is spoken, a touch is felt, then your not really in love at all. —— C. J. Franks
· If you don’t love yourself, How can you expect someone else to love you??????
· The world is too dangerous for anything but truth and too small for anything but love.We can never really love anybody with whom we never laugh.Love is in the giver, not the gift. —- William Sloan Coffin
· A life’s worth, in the end, isn’t measured in hours, or dollars. It’s measured by the amount of love exchanged along the way.—– Douglas C. Means
· Love is like an hourglass with the heart filling up as the brain empties.—– Jules Renard
· I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.—— David Bissonette
· The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him.——Ralph Waldo Emerson
· Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never even knew.
· Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.- Aristotle