An unusual thing some time back, the idea of proposal to a guy is quite in these days. But, some girls still hesitate to take this step. And one of the major issues that further add to their reluctance is “how to propose a boy”. So, as a solution to this problem, we are providing you with some ideas for proposing a guy on Valentine’s Day. However, these generic ideas can be used whenever you want to propose that someone special, Valentine’s Day or not.
- If you can afford it, hire a billboard near his house. Flash your message on it. But, please do make sure that he sees the same. Otherwise, all your efforts will lead to no results.
- Girls are not the only ones who love flowers. Keep sending him flowers every hour on the day you want to propose. And with the last one, send a message expressing your feelings.
- Another way is to shower him with flower petals or laying a carpet of flower petals to walk on. When the showering or the carpet ends, go down on your knees and tell him how much you love him.
- Make a video, telling him about your feelings like how much you love him and care for him. Get this cassette or CD delivered to him and wait for his reply. Better still, be with him when he watches the video. You will get to see his immediate reaction.
- Take him out for some romantic movie. With the help of the theater staff, display the words “I Love You (Name)” or “(Name), Will You Marry Me”, just before the movie starts.
- Another way of proposing is to announce it on the radio. But, first make sure that he listens to the radio and is tuned on the same station on which you are going to make the announcement.
- ”I aM LOst wItHOut U” I may not be your first love first kiss, first sight,…
- MyLoversWish's Facebook Wall 2013-11-21 05:08:53
- when you have no light to guide u and no one to walk besides u i will come to…
- MyLoversWish's Facebook Wall 2013-11-21 05:06:43
- MyLoversWish's Facebook Wall 2013-11-19 14:01:11
- hameeda ameer on Kitni Dilkash Hai Aankhein Teri
- santoskumar on Rishta Dilon Ka Tode Na Toote
- Sharad Mali on Tichya Lagnachi Patrika Aaj Ghari Disali
- အထီးက်န္ ကိုကို on Relation Is When Someone Hurts You, You Don't Hurt Them Back When Someone Shout…
- Sally D HeartMaker on Pahilya bhetit tu kiti ghabrla hotas sangayla.. i love you.. tya pahilya bhe…